The new jhalfs features

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 2 20:22:02 PDT 2006

Jeremy,
   In my copy I swapped the definitions of URL1 & URL2 rather than
changing their wget positions. SVN is locked out for a while so I will
keep this change in mind.

   Although the download speeds are fully throttle I find the initial
response time lagging at GNU. Your priority gives an improved download
times in general.