The new jhalfs features

Justin R. Knierim lfs at lfs-matrix.net
Tue May 2 21:49:56 PDT 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Also, Justin's mirror is consistently faster than most upstream ones,
> and he's been doing some excellent work of late making sure that his
> tarballs are correct and up-to-date.

:)  Thanks Jeremy.  I try my best.  Hops (ftp.lfs-matrix.net) is far
from saturated, barely at 1/10th capacity usually.  One can also
download from us.lfs-matrix.net (my mirror at work which is in Los
Angeles), which supports ftp and http (but requires /pub in the link, it
is a hack but should work).

http://ftp.us.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration
and
ftp://ftp.us.lfs-matrix.net/pub/lfs/conglomeration

us.lfs-matrix.net is a shared hosting account though, so 99% uptime
isn't guaranteed.

Justin