Bz-y Jhalfs...

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 13 12:27:28 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Sábado, 13 de Mayo de 2006 17:11, TheOldFellow escribió:
>> I have all the sources in my source store, but they are all bz2.
>> Damned svn jhalfs is downloading NEW copies if the originals were gz.
>
> Well, that is what happens when playing with development versions ;-)

Perhaps, if a user specifies that they have a local source directory, we
shouldn't bother verifying its md5 sum and just assume that they've got
it correct. Also, we should look for [pkg-name]-[version].* and attempt
to unpack it with 'tar -xf'. Only after we've verified that there is no
such file in any extension should we download.

--
JH