BLFS support in jhalfs

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 17 14:33:49 PDT 2006

El Miércoles, 17 de Mayo de 2006 23:19, Jeremy Huntwork escribió:

> Sorry, I've had some other personal things requiring my time and
> attention lately. If it's broken, and we're hoping to release around the
> same time as LFS 6.2, then what you've outlined above seems reasonable.

Yes, it's very broken.

I would prefer to release jhalfs 1.0 only with {C,H}LFS support when releasing
LFS-6.2 and hope to have ready the new BLFS support before the next BLFS book
release.

At this moment looks that I'm very near to can create linear-build-order BLFS
books. Remain an issue that I'm not try to solve yet. How could I to dump a
file in reverse line order?

Now I can create a file listing dependencies from the target package up to its
last dependency (just finished few minutes age the prototype parser code).
But we need listing they in build order, not as a dependencies tree.