The new BLFS module.

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 23 13:27:01 PDT 2006

El Martes, 23 de Mayo de 2006 22:18, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I will do what I can to lighten your load Manuel. Give me some time
> to become familiar with what you have currently written and I will get
> back to you.

Sure. I will take a few days of relax before start working on the XSL code for
both the books generation (at this momment we are using the stock BLFS
stylesheets, but some changes are required to handle dead Xref cross-links
for not used dependencies, not included pages, and already installed
packages) and the scripts generation.