The new BLFS module.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 23 17:59:16 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Martes, 23 de Mayo de 2006 22:18, George Boudreau escribió:
>
>>    I will do what I can to lighten your load Manuel. Give me some time
>> to become familiar with what you have currently written and I will get
>> back to you.
>
> Sure. I will take a few days of relax before start working on the XSL code for
> both the books generation (at this momment we are using the stock BLFS
> stylesheets, but some changes are required to handle dead Xref cross-links
> for not used dependencies, not included pages, and already installed
> packages) and the scripts generation.

The attached files (modified) are how I see the division of the code. I
am still working my way through your design ideas but as far as I can
tell this is a usable methodology. I can see it being called from
{c,h}lfs and satisfying most peoples needs.

I did not want to commit the files before you had a chance to comment on
my direction..

(( There is a VERBOSITY switch in blfs-parser.sh to block my traces. ))