jhalfs - BLFS

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 24 13:07:05 PDT 2006

El Miércoles, 24 de Mayo de 2006 21:48, George Boudreau escribió:

>    I understand the direction you wish to take. ( still working on 'how
> to' )

I have almost clean the global idea from some time ago. The problem is to full
explain it in English and, of course, implement the code.

The, I let that my not-very-well-depured code, but fully commented, speak for
me ;-)

>    I added a few files to the directory and rearranged the internals as
> you suggested.

Thanks.

I'm having some problems with the new circular dependencies handler (and with
the gremlins). It will took more time than I was thinking :-/