abort/resume package builds could be a bit more controlled

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 27 14:55:37 PDT 2006

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 08:56:40PM +0200, M.Canales.es wrote:
>> OK, that and the verbose build are on your hands ;-)
>
> OK, this one is added. Now to work on the verbosity.

Hit a bug there.

I restarted the build from where I left off, being chapter 5's Glibc.
Next package in sequence after that is TCL.

TCL won't build because it tries to remove sources/glibc-2.3.6. That
directory doesn't exist anymore but the /tmp/unpacked file still does.

I think all that needs to be done is adding rm /tmp/unpacked at the end
of every Makefile target where the build directory is removed.