Verbose commands

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 27 17:17:17 PDT 2006

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I'll go see if I can find the right locations in the source to make
> these changes. Will send a patch in case it's deemed an acceptable way
> of doing things.

Not making the changes myself since it'll involve introducing a new
variable and some other magic. I don't have the time atm but all that
needs to be done is updating the wrt_run_as_su, _root, _root2, _chroot1,
and _chroot2 functions in common/common-functions

Unless of course a better way exists. This is just me quickly hacking
things to make it do what I want it to do :)