jhalfs - delete old package dirs upon restart

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 31 15:28:42 PDT 2006

El Jueves, 1 de Junio de 2006 00:22, Gerard Beekmans escribió:

> Don't forget to remove the dir after a successful build as well. Else
> you're going to have all the build dirs around consuming a lot of
> diskspace (maybe too much and fill up a partition).

Yes, the build directories are deleted by default after a successful build.

When someone need be retained (like previously binutils or tcl) they are
removed after be used by the package/commands that depend on.

What we are now try to implement is to let make delete failed build
directories, instead to force the user to delete it before rerun make.

To me looks that are separate features and one don't should to interfere the
other.