jhalfs-2.0

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 3 12:19:56 PDT 2006

El Martes, 3 de Octubre de 2006 05:40, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I noticed you have only coded blfs-tools for the LFS book. Are you
> going to block the other books in the config file until you code the
> remainder or just put a note in the README.BLFS

My plan is to test if the current integration with the LFS book works as
expected, then port it to other the other books, if possible.

For example, for CLFS2 we could need a separate set of dependencies build
scripts. HLFS and CLFS may need also other hacks. If some of them can't be
implemented in a clean way, then it should be blocked in Config.in and noted
in the README why that support has been disabled for that book.