jhalfs-2.0

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 3 13:14:56 PDT 2006

M.Canales.es wrote:
> El Martes, 3 de Octubre de 2006 05:40, George Boudreau escribió:
>> Manuel,
>>    I noticed you have only coded blfs-tools for the LFS book. Are you
>> going to block the other books in the config file until you code the
>> remainder or just put a note in the README.BLFS
>
> My plan is to test if the current integration with the LFS book works as
> expected, then port it to other the other books, if possible.
   I have added some code to the scripts and other files and was able to
build the BLFS-TOOLS. I have started another build with current trunk
code. If it runs without intervention we can mark BLFS-TOOLS 80% completed

> For example, for CLFS2 we could need a separate set of dependencies build
> scripts. HLFS and CLFS may need also other hacks. If some of them can't be
> implemented in a clean way, then it should be blocked in Config.in and noted
> in the README why that support has been disabled for that book.

   Block blfs-tools in Config.in and note the other books will be added
later. If we wait for all books to have this feature the release of 2.0
will be delayed (how long? don't know)