jhalfs-2.0

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 3 13:26:57 PDT 2006

El Martes, 3 de Octubre de 2006 22:14, George Boudreau escribió:

>    Block blfs-tools in Config.in and note the other books will be added
> later. If we wait for all books to have this feature the release of 2.0
> will be delayed (how long? don't know)

Yes, plus taking into account that HLFS 2.4-branch could need separate code
like CLFS-2, due that the headers will be installed from the kernel sources
and other issues, is best to release 2.0 before start working on that.

Doing the Config.in change now. I will try to review/improve the README this
weekend.