jhalfs trunk & blfs-tool support

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Oct 4 15:39:04 PDT 2006

El Jueves, 5 de Octubre de 2006 00:21, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I have added blfs-tool support to CLFS and did test builds using
> chroot and boot methods (x86). I also enabled CLFS for BLFS-TOOLS in
> Config.in.
>
>    There is a 'hack' in branch selection that deals with the HLFS branch
> naming scheme (2.4-branch).  The 2.4-branch, is a work in progress and I
> will keep an eye out for any changes needed.

Thanks.

We need to fix also the last changes in LFS trunk (headers installed from the
kernel sources) without breaking LFS-6.2 support (that is a requirements for
the next BLFS-6.2 release).

I'm also waiting for Tor Olav to update paco patch, but I hope that we could
release 2.0 in two weeks aprox. to allow folks to try and test all that
amount of new features added from 1.0.

We need a lot of external imputs to find a fix the hidden bugs to can make a
more robust and stable 2.1 release.