HLFS kernel 2.4 branch..

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 9 12:07:14 PDT 2006

El Lunes, 9 de Octubre de 2006 20:49, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    I had to add the code back which deals with HLFS kernel-2.4 branch.
> The name does not follow the other books convention.

Works fine here using the standart code.

Remenber that whe working with branches the string "branch-" must be added to
the beginin of the branch nane, in this case "branch-2.4-branch" need be
used.

Yes, looks ugry but I can't think now in other way to know in the TREE must
contains /branches/ or /tags/ in the path, except if we add a STABLE
configuration option and made the required changes in BRANCH, BRANCH_ID,
etc...