jhalfs trunk

Alan Lord lord_alan at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 10 13:02:25 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

I am building a new lfs as we speak (trunk jhalfs dl'd today) and like
the new menu system AND very much appreciate the pre-BLFS stuff that you
can add to the original build - nice touch...

One request, could we add in dhcp client support in the pre-BLFS stage?
I realise this could open a real can of worms with everyone wanting
their particular feature/package. But surely DHCP is used by a great
many and is the first thing I have to install once I boot into my new
LFS everytime...

BTW - my build did crash once with a segfault in the progessbar.sh
script. I just started make again and it was fine, but if there will be
an error log somewhere you like to look at just say the word...

I'll report back in a day or two with the results of my first attempt at
an automated BLFS build to see how it got on.

Thanks for the work you guys have done on this. It is a very neat
product :-)

Alan