JHALFS-3.0: script partitioning

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 30 10:52:03 PST 2006

El Lunes, 30 de Octubre de 2006 16:05, George Boudreau escribió:
> Manuel,
>    The attached files are patches against the full 6.2 xml tree and the
> jhalfs lfs.xsl script.
>    I have added partitioning tags for chaps 4..9 and modified the xsl
> script to manipulate those tags. The xsl should cover all the cases you
> had coded in your script but I may have missed some tests.. ( NOTE: This
> is my one and only attempt at xsl so there will be bugs )
>    Again.. this is just an opinion of how script partitioning could work
> and the xsl is an amateur job.

As a POC is a good start point.

For the "role" values, some definitions about when each of them must/can be
used should be written to help understand editor wy they are needed.

About the XSL, a more in deeper restructuration is needed to allow user to
write their onw customized templates in a simple way without requiring be an
XSL wizard.