jhalfs-2.0: Rebuild doesn't unmount kernel the kernel file systems in chroot

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 31 19:26:40 PST 2006

Hi,

See the subject line. Shouldn't this be checked in case a user stops a
build that ended somewhere in chapter 6 and had already reached the
point of mounted kernel file systems? Especially in developer-use
settings this sort of behavior might be expected, I would think.

In such a scenario, currently we get 'Permission denied' errors when
trying to remove items in '/mnt/build_dir/proc/'.

--
JH