HLFS support staus

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Jul 2 10:59:38 PDT 2007

El Domingo, 1 de Julio de 2007 03:18, George Boudreau escribió:

> I also noticed a problem with CLF-Embedded. We do not set the ABI
> variable 'BUILD' in config menu. According to the book there a number of
> choices.. -m32/-m64/-mabi=32/-mabi=n32/-mabi=64 .. depending on the
> processor and library.

ABI is defined in Config.in based on the target processor and library. Only
when ARCH_MIPS && DATA_64 there is a menu option to select the desired ABI
(-mabi=32, -mabi=n32, or -mabi=64).

Then BUILD=${ABI} is set on 026-settingenvironment

Actually, the ABI setting for ARM was missing, but fixed now.

> As a test I hand coded the variable for a build
> and it failed. I don't know if it is the book or jhalfs (sound familiar)

I'm starting a ARCH_x86 PROC_i686 build now...

> I will let you know about hlfs in a day or so.

Thanks.