JHalfs-2.2 and blfs

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Jul 5 09:58:51 PDT 2007

El Jueves, 5 de Julio de 2007 13:00, TheOldFellow escribió:
> I have quite a few remarks about jhalfs-2.2 and blfs.

First a disclaimer:

I must to admit that I have not installed yet any package using blfs-tool, or
ever running a generated Makefile over a fake directory.

I'm planing to buy a new faster machine in the next days to can have a build
farm, thus I hope to be able to test the installation of almost all BLFS
packages.

> Apart from (5) I could solve all the problems, and build stuff really
> easily.  I'm afraid by bash, sed, awk, grep skills are not up to fixing
> the xorg bit though...

George, could you take a look to all that points? If some issue can't be fixed
right now, please add it to the TODO list to not be forgotten.

I will be very busy some days updating all books sources to use the new-xsl
code.