JHalfs-2.2 and blfs

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Jul 5 10:43:35 PDT 2007

El Jueves, 5 de Julio de 2007 19:11, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> If you ever need something changed at the book level, let me know. Or
> just fix them yourself. I'll defend any change you make to BLFS that
> makes jhalfs' life easier. I'd much rather have things fixed in the
> book than make jhalfs carry around a bunch of hacks.
>
> That reminds me. Would it be helpful to add more role attributes to
> the userinput tags? We talked about this before, but it never really
> went anywhere.

I must to review again the blfs-tools files and generated output to see if
tagging/attributes changes can help. Then do a proposal on blfs-dev if that
theoretical changes actually can help us.

As can be noted, the main issues are when building Xorg7, but I think that
that is problematic also even in manual builds ;-)