Error buidling CLFS

Stef Bon stef at bononline.tk
Sat Jul 28 02:14:55 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to build a new CLFS system, but in the stage of buidling the
makefile and the tools :

...Creating Makefile... START
        Processing... <host prep files  ( SETUP ) >
        Processing... <cross tools  ( LUSER ) >
        Processing... <temp system  ( LUSER ) >
        Processing... <tmptools CHROOT        ( CHROOT ) >
        Processing... <(chroot) testsuite tools  ( CHROOT ) >
        Processing... <(chroot) final system ( CHROOT ) >
common/libs/func_compare.sh: line 30: chroot_final_system_Makefiles: command
not found

<jhalfs 2.2> exit

make: *** [all] Error 127

it generates an error. I've been looking for the function

chroot_final_system_Makefiles

but there isn't one.

What to do?

Stef Bon