Error buidling CLFS

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Sat Jul 28 04:38:00 PDT 2007

El Sábado, 28 de Julio de 2007 11:14, Stef Bon escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build a new CLFS system, but in the stage of buidling the
> makefile and the tools :
>
> ...Creating Makefile... START
>         Processing... <host prep files  ( SETUP ) >
>         Processing... <cross tools  ( LUSER ) >
>         Processing... <temp system  ( LUSER ) >
>         Processing... <tmptools CHROOT        ( CHROOT ) >
>         Processing... <(chroot) testsuite tools  ( CHROOT ) >
>         Processing... <(chroot) final system ( CHROOT ) >
> common/libs/func_compare.sh: line 30: chroot_final_system_Makefiles:
> command not found

Thanks a lot for catching that hidden bug introduced when the CLFS chroot and
boot methods targets generation was unified.

It is fixed now in the trunk code and will be part of jhalfs-2.3, that will be
released tomorrow.

Note: I just find now another bug in CLFS code when building
Sparc64/Sparc64_64 systems due that BUILD32, BUILD64, and  GCCTARGET envars
aren't properly set. I will see how that could be fixed.