[alfs-discuss] JHALFS SBU Report

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sun Jul 14 11:52:26 PDT 2019

On 14/07/2019 09:24, Pierre Labastie wrote:
> On 13/07/2019 20:32, Riccardo G Corsi wrote:
>> Attached JHALFS SBU Report LFS DEV 20190712 systemd
>>

>> Greetings
>>
>> Riccardo Corsi
>>

> Thanks, but how is it that there are only chapter 5 SBU's? I'm asking because
> there is maybe a bug preventing chapter 6 SBU's to be computed. I've recently
> (a couple of months ago) changed the way figures are generated in jhalfs, so
> that may be the case...

Replying to the message in my "Sent" folder, because I haven't received it
through the list... Hope the thread will be kept OK.

It *is* a bug. The "create-sbu-du.sh" script assumes all the logs contain a
line "KB: xxxxx yyy" where "xxxxx yyy" is the output of a "du -s" command.
Previously, this line was generated by the Makefile. Now, it is generated by
the scriptlet. But lfs.xsl does not generate those lines when there is no
"role='installation'" section... Will try to fix this.

Thanks to Riccardo for sending the file!

Pierre