[blfs-dev] Package Freeze for LFS-7.8

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 8 09:56:57 PDT 2015

Em 08-09-2015 11:38, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> You must have seen I've added libvpx and mplayer to be done for 7.8.
>> Hope it is OK.
>
> Yes.
>
>> We also have git-2.5.1, while book has git-2.5.0, and
>> ImageMagick-6.9.2-0 is up to date.
>>
>> Leave git as is, or update to latest?
>
> We can go either way at this point.  It may be slightly less work to
> leave them as is.
>
>> Is there any other 'hold' to be added to 7.8 that I missed?
>
> #5882     Valgrind-3.10.1 PDF docs don't build (needs recheck)
> We should probably make this wontfix.

Tis wontfix, done, after all seemed to agree.

> #6567     fop-2.0 (hold until next version)
> Where are we on this?

This, taken by Pierre.

> #6647     Remove cvs
> Probably should do this or mark wontfix.

Agree to remove. Will you do it, or want me to do it?

>   -- Bruce

Next tasks:

1. Check ken's patch for LO, although I believe it will work.

2. x264.

3. mplayer.

4. Add xarchiver-0.5.4.
[http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/ticket/6909#comment:1 ]