[blfs-dev] libreoffice-5.0.1.2 : patch for system boost

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 8 16:55:37 PDT 2015

Em 08-09-2015 08:28, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:
> Em 07-09-2015 22:26, Ken Moffat escreveu:
>> I've just uploaded the patch I'm now using to build LO with system
>> boost.  After Fernando confirmed that it was indeed a boost problem,
>> I started a build without system boost, but then tried a different
>> search on google.  That found a few github library commits (e.g.
>> libabw), and also a mailing list post about a series of similar
>> commits.  Those were not relevant to my initial failure.  But then I
>> took a look at fedora - at some point after Fernando had replied to
>> me, they added a new patch for boost-1.59.0.  So, I stopped that
>> build, went back to using system boost, and tried again.

>> At any other time I would just drop this in.  But now that we are in
>> a soft freeze I would prefer comments, partly because of what I
>> omit.

>> Comments, please.
>>
>> ĸen

> I saw you added a patch to the repository. Didn't reply this before the
> other posts, because I thought I would find a post with "it works", from
> you.

> Would say "please, add it to the page".

> Thank you very much for that!!!

Worked perfectly!!! Thanks.

New statistics, with your patch (normally, I wouldn't bother, but this
time we have a release):

{{{
Estimated disk space required: 9.8 GB (649 MB installed)

Estimated build time: 64 SBU (using parallelism=4) estimated 170 SBU
with one core
}}}

or use yours, if you prefer.

Fernando