[blfs-dev] zsh URL always dies

Emanuele Rusconi emarsk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:03:22 PDT 2015

Wow, I didn't know the zsh site sucks this much!
The Hungarian mirror "known to stay up-to-date" is still at v 4.3.10
(June 2009!), the Dejan SEO link is dead, the Denmark FAQ is dead, the
last mail in the "zsh-announce" mailing list is for v5.0.8, there's no
bug tracking system…
With this attitude towards PR, if zsh wouldn't be so good it would be
dead since a long time.

To answer the question, if they're going to break the link as soon as
a new release is out, I'd go with the "old" one, so option #1.

-- Emanuele Rusconi