[blfs-dev] midori

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Sep 13 17:05:06 PDT 2015

Em 13-09-2015 20:54, Fernando de Oliveira escreveu:

> [...]

Drop.

> zeitgeist_0.9.16 optionally uses telepathy (not in the book) and
> requires python-rdflib (which I haven't tried to find/install).
>
> Suggestions?
>
>    -- Bruce

Replace libzeitgeist-0.3.18 by external:

[https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/0.9/]

I don't like zeitgeist. From

https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/

{{{
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the users's activities and events
(files opened, websites visites, conversations held with other people,
etc.) and makes relevant information available to other applications. It
is able to establish relationships between items based on similarity and
usage patterns.
}}}

We have a ticked by Wayne, closed by him, to add it to the book.

Fernando