[blfs-dev] ConsoleKit problems

James Powell maduinthemarauder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:00:04 PDT 2015

Hey Fernando,

Sorry for the top reply, but I figured it might be best for an off lust reply since I'm on my mobile.

Have you guys tried ConsoleKit2-1.0.0 as opposed to ConsoleKit-0.4.6? I've tried sddm on some beta testing packages with Slackware, and sddm has a lot of issues still even on that distribution. I actually concur that it is an unhealthy package for B/LFS. LightDM might be a good choice though.

-Kenny