[blfs-dev] sddm

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 17 18:07:32 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 05:45:09PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Are we OK to update to ConsoleKit2-1.0.0 and go back to testing the rest of
> BLFS?  Other tests needed?
>
> Fernando?  Ken?

In principle, yes.  I say "in principle" because I don't think any
of the packages are things I'm likely to build in hte near future:

lxdm
sddm - you have now tested
lxqt-common / post-install
xfce4-session - you have now tested
kde(4)-workspace
networkmanager - I treated it as a build dep for plasma, I'm
unlikely to rebuild it any time soon (just done another build with
old CK)
pulseaudio
lxde-common
gparted