[blfs-dev] Firefox dependencies

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 24 08:45:23 PDT 2015

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 12:15:25PM +0200, Tim Tassonis wrote:

> Have built and installed it now exactly like that (without system cairo,
> disable-gconf and SQLITE_ENABLE_DBSTAT_VTAB in sqlite3). Will report if I
> expierience any crashes.

Well, I've now rebuilt mine without system cairo for 7.8.  Just to
make sure that we're all singing from the same sheet - even though
I'm no longer telling it to enable system cairo, ldd shows that
/usr/lib/firefox-41.0/libxul.so _is_ linked to system cairo.  I
assume this is because of libgdk-x11-2.0.so which pulls in
libpangocairo and therefore libcairo.

And in about:config we're using
layers.offmainthread.composiiton.enabled true

Yes ?