[blfs-dev] sddm - comments

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 26 05:41:27 PDT 2015

Em 23-09-2015 21:08, Ken Moffat escreveu:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 06:50:49PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> Still ask the question, but first apologies for my mistake.
>>
> No need to apologise, you explained why you got those misleading
> results.

Thanks.

> This prerelase testing is a joy, not : but then I never expected to
> enjoy it ;-)

I get nervous, every time we get close to that time. Make a lot of plans
and don't execute any. Hope today will have everything setup and the
courage to start building LFS-7.8-rc1.

BTW, is there a problem if I start with linux-4.2.1? I normally don't
use the first one in the series.

Fernando, soon to be called Sisyphus