[blfs-dev] More gnome quibbles

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 26 15:48:55 PDT 2015

Just a few things I noticed while preparing my scripts -

gnome-system-monitor --enable-wnck is not explained.

gnome-terminal : I'm unhappy about the sed to move the desktop file
from System to Utility, all other terms are in System.

seahorse has --bindir=/usr/bin which is tersely explained as
"Fix desktop file".  I think the intention is to make the program
generally available" ?  I haven't looked at the code yet, but I
assume it defaults to $PREFIX/sbin.