[blfs-dev] Building LXQT

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sun Sep 27 03:14:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've started adapting my automation scripts to build LXQT. I think I might
find a few places where there is a problem for extracting the instructions,
which are not visible in the rendered book. I'd like to be able to change what
is needed for my scripts to work (when it does not change the rendered book)
without informing the list before, since I guess others would be weakly
concerned...

Also, the id attribute in the chapter tag in lxqt/desktop.xml should be
changed to something less generic than "desktop", because it has to be unique
inside the whole book... I'll change it to "lxqt-desktop", in the attribute
and at any place it is xref-erred.

Please do not hesitate to comment.

Pierre