[blfs-dev] Building LXQT

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sun Sep 27 09:32:09 PDT 2015

On 27/09/2015 15:12, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 27-09-2015 09:48, Pierre Labastie escreveu:

>>> Actually, the xml name could also be changed I've seen generic names
>>> (most my fault) such as
>>>
>>> ./postlfs/config/config.xml
>>> ./kde/core/config.xml
>>>

>>> ./lxde/desktop/desktop.xml
>>> ./lxqt/desktop/desktop.xml
>>>

>>> ./lxqt/desktop/pre-install.xml
>>>
>>> ./lxqt/desktop/post-install.xml
>>>
>>> ./x/installing/installing.xml
>>>

>> I am not sure there is a need to change the xml names: their whole path is
>> _not_ generic. Problem with the id's is that they have to be unique inside the
>> whole book, and they have no context.
>>
>> Pierre
>>

> I do have other problems with files having the same name. So I am sure
> "there is a need to change the xml names" even if "their whole path is
> _not_ generic". No, I wont't write them.
>
> Normally, I warite things not only because I had an idea, but something
> was needed or a difficulty or problem hit me.
>
> But with this reply, I can safely say: everybody agrees other than
> Fernando being an update machine, everything else Fernando thinks only
> matters to himself.
>
> Bye.

I just wrote "I am not sure". It means exactly that there may be a problem,
which I do not know. And your post did not tell what the problem was. I
certainly would be happy to learn, and I am confident you could teach me a
lot. Anyway nobody writes, says or thinks what you write in the 3rd paragraph.

Pierre