[blfs-dev] BLFS tagging is finished

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Tue Sep 29 13:59:12 PDT 2015

On 29/09/2015 20:43, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> OK, tagging is finally finished and all tickets for 7.8 are closed.
>
> Let's take a day to review and fix up any outstanding issues.  If anyone knows
> of something else that needs to be fixed, please speak up here.
>
> If nothing comes up, I plan on releasing LFS-7.8 and BLFS-7.8 stable versions
> on Thursday, October 1st.

I do not know whether KF5-intro is correct in the /usr part, and also, it
seems to me that there is some redundancy in the parts added to
/etc/profile.d/qt5.sh and /etc/profiles.d/kf5.sh (in the /opt/kf5 case).
Problem is: there are 4 cases:
- Qt5 in /usr, Kf5 in /usr
- Qt5 in /usr, Kf5 in /opt
- Qt5 in /opt, Kf5 in /usr
- Qt5 in /opt, Kf5 in /opt, which, although not recommended (only thelast one
is), are all possible according to the book. I am not sure all cases are covered.

Pierre