[blfs-dev] BLFS tagging is finished

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Tue Sep 29 14:22:18 PDT 2015

On 29/09/2015 20:43, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> OK, tagging is finally finished and all tickets for 7.8 are closed.
>
> Let's take a day to review and fix up any outstanding issues.  If anyone knows
> of something else that needs to be fixed, please speak up here.
>
> If nothing comes up, I plan on releasing LFS-7.8 and BLFS-7.8 stable versions
> on Thursday, October 1st.

I just got an error building frameworks:
in kdoctools-5.14.0:
-------------
-- Could NOT find PerlModules_URI::Escape (missing:
PerlModules_URI_Escape_FOUND)
CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find PerlModules (missing: PerlModules_all_modules_found
  URI::Escape)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  cmake/FindPerlModules.cmake:77 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  cmake/uriencode.cmake:34 (find_package)
  src/CMakeLists.txt:4 (kdoctools_encode_uri)

we have URI-1.69 in perl modules (which contains URI/Escape), but I do not see
it in dependencies.

It is late here. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Pierre