[blfs-dev] BLFS tagging is finished

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Wed Sep 30 06:40:50 PDT 2015

On 30/09/2015 05:50, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Pierre Labastie wrote:
>> I just got an error building frameworks:
>> in kdoctools-5.14.0:
>> -------------
>>
>> /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
>> (message):
>>    Could NOT find PerlModules (missing: PerlModules_all_modules_found
>>    URI::Escape)
>>
>> -----------------
>>
>> we have URI-1.69 in perl modules (which contains URI/Escape), but I
>> do not see
>> it in dependencies.
>>
>> It is late here. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Yes, Having URI allows kdoctools to build.

But I found also that the LMDB dependency has not been addressed (see
http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2015-September/031151.html).
It's required for baloo-kf5 and we do not have it in the book. I do not
know about the xcb-... packages mentionned in the thread.

I do not know what uses baloo-kf5 in the book, now that plasma has been
removed. Maybe, just comment out baloo?

Pierre