[blfs-dev] On new build, svn is asking for my password

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 30 09:45:14 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 03:58:12PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> https://www.archlinux.org/news/openssh-70p1-deprecates-ssh-dss-keys/
>
> I'll need to generate new keys and upload the required part from the
> old system.

I'm connecting again.  I used chroot, bound /dev and /home (should
have also bound /proc. apparently) to save rebooting.  Shame, the
old key was only 10 years old, I thought it would be good for years
more ;-)

BTW - the duplicated posts I received were probably because I
rebooted the new system whilst fetchmail was running.