DRI hint v.2.1

Marc Heerdink marc_heerdink at softhome.net
Wed Apr 18 13:33:22 PDT 2001

Warren Doney sent these bits on Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:56:52 +1200:

> Marc Heerdink wrote:
> >
> > Yay spring is in the air time for a new DRI hint :)
>
> Maybe you can put something in the hint about patching it up to 4.03,
> from looking at:
> ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/4.0.3/RELNOTES/
> the patch seems worth doing.
> I promise to try it in 2-3 days or so :)

I use 4.0.3 here, I know the patch etc. But the DRI hint is not an X hint and I
try to keep the Xie part as small as possible. It's up to the user to upgrade to
4.0.3 if he/she wants to do that. I'll use 4.0.4 as soon as there are tarballs
available for it.

- L. Flon

Marc Heerdink
marc_heerdink at softhome.net