[OT]Re: Web Browser

Philip Stubbs philstubbs at bigfoot.com
Mon Jan 1 10:46:39 PST 2001

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, ken_i_m wrote:

> My question is that in this thread I have gotten the sense that KDE is the
> preferred desktop GUI of many of the respondents. Why?

I have installed GNOME, but I don't run it. I prefer to run enlightenment
on its own. Then I don't have lots of Icons and button bars all over the
place. The reason I like a GUI is so that I can have multiple terminals
open and can see both at the same time (It helps to see the man page to
those less often used commands)

As you mentioned, this is simply my preference.

--
Philip Stubbs (philstubbs at bigfoot.com)
The following is best ignored.

A:  The car salesman can probably drive!