KDE program configure

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 2 02:43:06 PST 2001

On Tuesday 02 January 2001 06:24, you wrote:
> Simon Geard wrote:
> > I don't currently have it installed, but a program I found useful in
> > the past is Downloader for X. It's not, from memory, specific to
> > either KDE or GNOME - uses GTK+ for the interface.

> Have you had any success getting the "Drag 'n Drop" feature to work with
> Konqueror? Or how about getting Konqueror to copy to the clipboard so
> that Downloader for X can pick it up? I've been unsuccessful at both . .

No, I haven't installed Downloader since I started with LFS, and didn't use
Konqueror prior to that. The drag-drop feature was really useful though.

As for clipboard, that shouldn't be a problem. You can copy urls to clipboard
from konqueror easily enough. Can't Downloader retrieve it from there?

Simon.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org