[OT] Sense and Sensibility

Sanjuro Europa sanjuro_e at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 12:05:26 PST 2001

You're absolutely right. This is they way people SHOULD handle their mail
and all other programma's.

But for some reason they just don't. I have even seen someone getting a
virus warning (with flashy dialog box and annoying sound) and just clicking
'continue' without even looking at it!

And I still don't understand why. May be someone here can help me out.

Sanjuro