Pseudo-TTY

Perrin Aybara vze24938 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 2 12:10:11 PST 2001

Yeah, I have a /dev/pts (when i said it was in /etc/fstab what I meant
was that it was in the file /etc/fstab--and it's just like you wrote
below).  PTY support is enabled in the kernel (I don't remember a time
in past kernel builds when I've ever actually explicitly disabled it--i
always figured it was one of those must-haves).