FTP server? - HINT

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 3 12:06:23 PST 2001

> Here is a hint for my favourate ftp kit:
>
> TITLE:		proftp server, lukemftp client and wget
> LFS VERSION:	<2.4.3>
> AUTHOR:		<Richard Lightman> <richard at reika.demon.co.uk>

Before this will be comitted (or if it has been already by Simon or Fabio,
change it a bit): the bootscript mentioned does not conform to the default
LFS scripts in the book. Of course it's not a huge deal, it's not that it
breaks the scripts used by the book, but it contains functions not known by
most users (I'm talking about the enable and disable functions).

So either remove those two, or add comments to the scripts explaining what
they do and point out it's not part of a default script from the book.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org