GnuPG

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Wed Jan 3 17:10:12 PST 2001

Hey vmann:

I see you havd GnuPG working. Is this on your LFS system? I was already to
install my copy when I ran "make test". It something like "no expect
skipping test". So, after some nosing around I find that this "expect" is a
utility written in Tcl. Tcl does NOT LIKE the way my computer is set up and
fail a number of tests. I have been putting out other fires and have not
gotten back to this to sort out Tcl's problem. Though, as I learn more
about Expect and while it seems like a pretty cool tool, I am not sure that
I really need to have it to use GnuPG.

BTW, did you grab the security patch that was made available last week?

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org