GCC problems

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 4 12:08:26 PST 2001

Robert,

> Hi, I'm new to the list (new to the art of building a linuxfromscratch system
> too!) and I'm having problems trying to compile gcc (Chapter two)

You sent this message to the lfs-config list, but that list doesn't
exist anymore. If you have recently subscribed to lfs-config you
actually ended up on the lfs-apps list automatically so all should be ok
now. In case that's not the case (if you subscribed to the lfs-config
list before it was closed down so you wouldn't be on lfs-apps yet per
se) you'll have to subscribe to the lfs-apps list before you can see the
replies to your query.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org