Multi-processor opimization?

Tony Karakashian tonyk at monstertruck.cc
Sun Jan 7 02:58:56 PST 2001

That's what I figured, too.  Was hoping I was wrong. :)

While on this topic, a search for information lead me to the following
tidbit:  "-O2 may provide better optimization because -O3 can result in
larger binaries.  The cache-hit performance loss will then typically offset
any optimization gain."  True?

-T