gcc/chroot - Final

Bill Suit csuit at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 7 05:21:00 PST 2001

On Friday 05 January 2001 05:55 pm, Barry wrote:

> as far as the links failing, that's OK...they should have....
>
> now, we're getting somewhere... I think ... The error changed... does it
> seem to get farther in compilation?

Thanks for all your help. Yes I did make it farther that time. I just removed
the gcc-build and re-attempted the chroot install and it completed!!!

echo $? gave me 0's for answers on each step of the way!

The bitch of it is I don't know why it compiled this time and not the last
time. ? Oh well. Finally moving forward again. Bill

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org