I have mirrored the 2.4 kernel

Richard Lightman richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 07:44:55 PST 2001

Misquoted from Sergey Ostrovsky on 2001/01/ 6 at 14:31 +0000:
> So I decided on using reiserfs patch only ( for now ).
> Having done so, I noticed when the system goes down / reboots,
> I see bunch of messages about failed write on ro filesystem
> ( I have reiserfs as the root fs ).
> Any similar experience ?

Yes. I get exactly the same thing. But I am still arguing with
the kernel about my xircom cardbus network card. The ieee1394
interface was recognized - now all I need is a device to test
it with. X started with no hassle. I think I will have irda
on the next rebuild.

Richard

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org